Click HERE for the Summer 2016 Schedule
Our Beliefs About Children
- Children are gifted.
- Children have a special plan and purpose for their lives.
- Children are a vital part of the church and are the developing leaders of the future church.
- Children have a spirit which is active and alive and can be molded by the Holy Spirit.
- Children can hear the voice of God and obey.
- Children are worth our best attention and care.
Help children know, love and follow Jesus.
- Enable children to enter into a personal relationship with Christ and know his Word.
- Enable children to form healthy relationships.
- Enable children to develop into maturing disciples.
- Harmony Express 1st grade through 4th (Children’s Church) on the second Sunday of each month
- Cuddle Caboose 4 years old through K during Sunday’s Service
- Booty Camp Nursery care for children birth through 3 years on Sundays
- The Academy Sunday School for children 3 years old through grade 6
- Club 5/6 5th and 6th graders whom prepare skits and puppet songs for Harmoney Express
- Bible Battalion is a Bible club program for children K through grade 6 – Current Curriculum: Scripture Songs
- Character Development Curriculum emphasizes development of Godly character.
- Accountability Awards earned for scripture memorization, good behavior, ministry participation, etc.
- Ministry/Service Projects Participation in projects that serve both our church and the community
- Fun Lots of time for fun as children learn that being a Christian is fun and exciting